Monday, August 13, 2012

I want holiday to be..

EXAM EXAM eXAM ExAM EXam EXAm!!!
arrr!!! going to crazy.
it is really stress.
a funny and stupid thing happen is:
I see wrong date, I though still got one week to prepare my exam!
then only I find out that, that week is the exam week ><''''
haizzz....but lucky I got do some prepare.
Still got two paper to go, after that my two week holiday come!!
So need to do my best for this last two paper.

What I want to do during my holiday?
sleep eat sleep eat?
Of course no.
but dear mum can I go out?
I wish I can go
~ ice skating
~ climb mountain
~ shopping
~ learn cycling
~ watch movie
~ have tea with frens^^
~ go jogging

Can I do the above activities during my holiday?
Wish to do all and make my holiday meaningful!!
 ok~ off to study!!
Fighting!! fight for my holiday!
老天爷保佑我啦!!

No comments:

Post a Comment